California Local School Wellness Policy Collaborative
The California Local School Wellness Policy Collaborative brings together state leaders committed to improving student wellness and academic success. For more information please visit the Dairy Council of California Website.
- USDA Final Rule
- Best Practices Sharing Center
- Local School Wellness Policy Process
- Local Wellness Policy Resources
School Health Connections is a joint program between the California Department of Public Health (CDPH) and the California Department of Education (CDE). SHC's goal is to ensure that children are healthy and ready to learn.
- Early Childhood Education Resources
- Early Care and Education: Physical Activity and Nutrition Templates and Policies
Resources and tools including policy requirements, assessment tools and links to the National School Lunch Program.