Forms Trainings and Guidance Webinar
FFY2021 Reporting Forms Training Webinar
Customizing and Distributing Electronic Forms
Participant Data Collection Forms
- Participant Contact Data Collection Policy Annual Training
- Annual Policy acknowledgement
Teacher/Extender Enrollment Form
- Please go to the CDSS PEARS Resources and References page for all Demographic cards without an ID #
- Large Print Zip file with and without ID Word
Printable Adult Demographic Cards With ID#
PDF FIllable Adult Demographic Cards
Download and save, open with Adobe Reader or other adobe software. Compatible with tablet, or Smart Phone also.
- Collecting demographics and tracking participants
- Adult recruiting methods and guidance
Program Activity Tracking Forms
Direct Education Tracking and CATCH Lessons Forms
Direct Education Tracking Form Instructions
PEARS Data Entry Guidance
- PEARS Data Entry Guidance for Program Activity Reporting Form
Early Childhood Education Tracking Forms
- Google Sheets | Please request access to the shared drive
ECE Program Activity Tracking Forms
Go, Glow, Grow
Happy Healthy Me
PEARS Program Activity Tip Sheet
Collecting Surveys through PEARS
This document will take you step by step through the process for attaching surveys, entering matched pre/post survey data, and using the auto calculate function to generate demographics for your adult class participants (optional approach).
- Surveys Overview Recording: PEARS Office Hours December FFY19 with helpful links to other resources
This document will take you step-by-step through the process for generating a public survey link in PEARS and distributing online survey links/QR codes from PEARS (Demographic Card, PSSC pre/post, ITCs) and survey links from Qualtrics (FBC+PA pre/post) to adult class participants via Zoom in order to collect adult participant surveys online when delivering web-based nutrition education classes.
This resource includes a “how-to” video from PEARS that take you step-by-step through the process for generating a public survey link in PEARS in order to collect adult participant surveys online when delivering web-based nutrition education classes.
- UC CalFresh Program Activity and Direct Education Surveys Webinar
- Presented by the UC CalFresh State Office - January 2018